When athletes dealing with injuries, chronic pain or discomfort come to us, their number one complaint about traditional therapies is that it takes too long to make any noticeable, lasting changes.
At Human Garage, we’ve pioneered a whole new type of treatment & performance training that combines existing modalities (like chiropractic, massage and physical therapy) with our intimate understanding of the human body’s internal network. Our professional athlete clients notice a difference in how they move, feel and perform after just one session.
We’re finding that when people go through stress and trauma, such as sports injuries, they tend to hold unhealthy, unwanted tension in their “fascial network”—which is basically a network of connective tissue that spans your entire body. This causes the rest of your body to twist and pull out of alignment in an attempt to compensate. When your body is misaligned, it creates serious problems like chronic pain and failure to recover from (and prevent further) injuries.
TO FIX THIS:
- Assess the body’s areas of unhealthy tension in your body that are causing you to be misaligned (and in pain) biomechanically and biochemically.
- Systematically release, repair and realign your body from head to toe, inside and out.
- Enter movement rehabilitation and athletic performance training with our Progression Specialists.
We’re constantly testing and innovating to find new ways to maximize the human body’s innate capacity to heal and excel.
Lauren Sessleman — our resident soccer pro and Olympic medalist has been coming to Human Garage to help with:
- Injury Rehabilitation + Prevention
- Chronic Pain Reduction
- Better Mind/Body Alignment
- Performance, Strength + Stamina Training