MERRY and BRIGHT
Attract What You Want in 2018 by Raising Your Vibrational Frequency!
Have you ever met a person who has everything…(what kind of gift do you get for those people anyway)? Everything seems to go their way. Opportunities literally fall into their laps. They look good, smell good and run into people they know, everywhere they go. People smile at them and go out of their way to help them out. Their goals and dreams appear to manifest before their eyes. Have you ever wondered about the secret of their success?
There was a time in my life when I felt like the people around me had it made and that I was the “unfortunate” one. I never won anything, everyone else had better opportunities than I, they had more money, more friends, were better looking, had more confidence, and were happier. Rather than being grateful for what I did have, thinking about what I could do instead of what I couldn’t, and looking forward to what I wanted in life, I was fixated on what was wrong with me and all the things I didn’t have. I was drifting aimlessly and just fell into whatever crossed my path. I am thankful that my life has done a total 180 since then, but how?
THE IMPORTANCE OF FREQUENCIES
Everything in the universe has energy, which vibrates at a different frequency. Radio waves, for example, have different frequencies and require us to tune into specific channels to access the individual signals of our favorite stations. The same goes for television, alarm systems, cell phones, and GPS, which all work on their own frequencies. Inanimate objects, as well as living organisms, vibrate on their own frequencies. New discoveries continue to be made with the study of water, which has memory and picks up the frequencies of objects that it comes into contact with….a beautiful, fascinating subject, which will have to wait for another time as it warrants an entire blogpost of its own!
As human beings, we are somewhat more complex. Metaphysically speaking, we are composed of 4 different levels of energy: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Each one of these energetic layers may have a different vibration and we can be higher in one or more of these areas and low in another. The combination of these energetic vibrations form our overall state of being.
Conscious Living editor, Cassandra Sturdy, states that, “Lower vibrations of being are associated with disempowering thoughts, negative emotions, poor health and little or no spiritual awareness. A human being of an extremely low vibration would be someone like Hitler. Higher vibrations of being, on the other hand are associated with empowering thoughts, positive emotions, good health and strong spiritual awareness. A human being of an extremely high vibration would be someone like the Dalai Lama.”
“The Universe is not punishing or blessing you.
The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude you are eminating” -Abraham Hicks
So how does this affect your quality of life? Did you know that the frequency of someone who is healthy is higher than in someone that is not? A healthy body frequency is in the range of 62-72 MHz. It is said that when one’s frequency drops below 58 MHz, the immune system is more vulnerable and susceptible to disease. Our glands and organs all vibrate at different frequencies. A genius brain has a frequency of 80-82 MHz and a normal brain, 72 MHz. The human body from the neck down is between 60-68 MHz, colds and flu start at 57-60 MHz, and we become more receptive to cancer at 42 MHz. Death begins at 25 MHz. If you ask me, if you’re pursuing good health at all, it is vitally important to seek ways to boost and maintain a higher frequency!
Attract What You Want in 2018 by Raising Your Vibrational Frequency!
- Upgrade Your Words – Choose to speak words that are positive, uplifting and affirming both to yourself and to others. Find ways to turn a negative statement or request into a positive one. For example, you can say, “Things may seem tough now, but what can learn from this so I can move forward?”, or “What can we can do to get this done on time?”, instead of, “We’d better make the deadline or we’ll be toast”. Or you can say, “I am healing and getting better every day”, instead of, “I am such a mess!” Positive words can raise your vibration another 10 MHz. Negative words, however, bring it down ( -12 MHz)!
An excellent resource for language upgrade, which has helped both my family and I tremendously, is a program called, Procabulary. The entire Human Garage Team is required to go through this program and it has made a world of difference in how we communicate and work together. Click on the link above or contact the Human Garage for our special affiliate offer!
Masaru Emoto’s experiment on the effect that words can have on water molecules:
These crystal structures were formed after these words were spoken to three individual water samples, in order from left to right: “Love”, “Thank you”, and “I hate you”. Humans are made up of at least 70% water, so watch your self-talk!
- Set Aside “Me Time” (aka Meditate) – Take some time to be alone and check in with yourself. This can be still or active. You can set aside a special area or place that feels good and peaceful to you, where you won’t have any distractions. Practice being in the moment, observe how you feel, count your blessings, take into account what’s going on in your life, what you would like to change or happen, and visualize yourself brimming with positive energy in the place you want to be!
A friend of mine set up and decorated a permanent corner in her living room for meditation, complete with flowers, her journal, and some essential oils and candles which helped her to hone in and calm her mind. I, on the other hand, usually prefer taking walks early in the morning as my meditation, observing nature, synchronizing my breath with my movements, spending time reflecting and expressing gratitude. With this practice, inspiration and new ideas come easily to the surface and sets a positive tone for the day.
- Fuel Your Body With Quality Food & Water – Fresh foods generally contain frequencies from 20-27 MHz, dried foods 15-22 MHz, and processed/canned foods 0 (zero) MHz! These numbers could be higher in foods that are organically grown and are consumed shortly after they’re picked. So, which foods are you going to reach for next time you go grocery shopping? I’m not even going to get into what nuking does to alter the structure of food and our own frequency when we stand near the microwave or eat foods that have absorbed radiation from it! Trust me…Nuking = Bad!
It’s also important that you drink clean, filtered water. Water has its own frequency and it is more beneficial to drink natural spring water, structured water, or add a pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt, if you’re dehydrated, to 16 oz of filtered water, 3 times per day. In a recent study, dogs were presented with two choices: Natural, mountain spring water vs. Filtered water from the tap. It was found that dogs will choose the mountain spring water over the filtered water because it can sense its higher vibrations!.
Human Garage carries a product called, “H2”, which represents the two hydrogen atoms in H2O. A lot of the beneficial nutrients and minerals in natural spring water are lost when they are forcefully piped into our cities and treated with chemicals. Adding H2 to your water daily can help to structure your water by boosting oxygen and antioxidant uptake in your body, works to decrease lactic acid buildup and stimulates energy metabolism, which makes it especially beneficial for athletes. H2 is anti-inflammatory, reduces oxidative stress, and helps your body absorb more of the water you drink to prevent dehydration.
You can find out whether or not you’re dehydrated and how to balance your biochemistry by taking a simple Biochemical Wellness Analysis test that Human Garage has used to help thousands of people to restore and regulate important organ and bodily functions. When your biochemistry is balanced, you release the stress that’s involved when your body is in overdrive, cultivating in you a more relaxed and joyful state. Remember that healthier people have a higher vibrational energy!
(Stay tuned for future blog posts on how to properly re-hydrate your body)
- Use Essential Oils – Essential oils are essentially my medicine cabinet. Not only can they boost your mood…they can boost your frequency as well! Pure, therapeutic grade essential oils actually carry some of the highest frequencies: Rose (320 MHz), Lavender (118), Frankincense (147), and Helichrysm (181). Apply only pure, therapeutic grade oils topically, or inhale deeply. Some oils may be ingested, but check out the source and make sure it is safe for consumption.
Human Garage carries a large selection of Essential Oil Wizardry Essential Oils, created by “Docta” Nick Berry. They are responsibly and mindfully sourced, extracted and activated, resulting in pure, therapeutic grade essential oils and blends (including many that may be ingested), that smell amazing and have effective, natural healing properties.
- Perform Regular Acts of Kindness – Raise good vibrations by connecting with others, especially with those in need. Smile, send a card of appreciation, lend a helping hand, lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on. Try donating time or resources for a cause you believe in.
Studies have shown that giving back to the community boosts your happiness, health, sense of purpose, sense of well-being, and can help prolong your life. Doing your part to help make the world a better place is a frequency booster not only for you, but for the people whose lives you touch as well!
- Get Moving – Add joyful movement to your life, spend time outdoors in nature, exercise your lungs and incorporate deep, diaphragmatic breathing. Find activities that are enjoyable and make you feel good, whether it be dancing, jumping on a trampoline, stretching, wrestling with the kids, hiking, Tai Chi, playing tennis or even Twister with friends! Movement helps oxygenate the body and brain, cleanse your lymph system, and produces energy. And you guessed it….More positive energy = higher vibrations.
If you could use more guidance and instruction in regards to what movements are safe and effective for you, make an appointment with a Human Garage Progression Specialist who can coach you to a higher frequency!
- Set Goals and Intentions (not resolutions!) – As we approach the beginning of 2018, think about what excites you and how you want to feel. Let go of other people’s expectations and what “they” are doing or want you to do. Your motives and emotions behind wanting to achieve something is more important than the goal itself. This is where meditation and reflection are instrumental to setting intentions, as you tune in to what truly resonates with you.
Think less about, “I should or shouldn’t do this….”. Avoid using “If…..then” statements. Instead, be still, quiet your mind and take about 5 deep inhales followed by 5 long exhales. Next, place a hand over your heart and ask yourself what you would love to do. Let go of any judgment or limitations. The possibilities are endless if you tune into your deepest desires, put fears aside and be completely honest with yourself. What is it that drives you to keep going when things get tough? What gets you excited about life and vibrating with elation, looking forward to each new day?
There is power in writing things down. Try setting your sights on who, where, and what you want to be or do, and with whom. Paint a detailed picture in your mind and write it out as if you’re being interviewed as you tell your story. Use your painted picture as a roadmap to your future. This can raise your frequency tremendously, as you look forward to good things to come and expectantly work toward manifesting your goals. With intention, check in with your roadmap daily. Nothing is set in stone…write your story, creating and evolving as you believe it will become a reality!
SIGNS THAT YOU’RE VIBRATING AT A HIGHER FREQUENCY
As you work on raising your vibration, observe how people interact with you. High vibrations influence others to shift emotionally and people feel uplifted after spending time with you. You seek to understand more as criticism, judgment, anger, and frustration toward yourself and/or others diminishes. Compassion, gratitude and empathy take their place as you become more sensitive to other people’s feelings or pain. Undesirable situations begin to fall away to create space for new opportunities and experiences. As we increase our vibration, we emanate more light, and as we open ourselves up to all that life has to offer, people and opportunities start to gravitate toward us. You may even notice that children or animals seem more attracted to you. You feel happier, lighter, perhaps more adventurous, and go from resisting change to embracing life! You feel healthy, energetic and get along with people better than ever (holiday events are a true test for this!)
PROPER ALIGNMENT RAISES YOUR VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY
At Human Garage, we believe in living a fully aligned life, and help people attain pain-free, full range of motion.
Today, we talked about how raising your vibrations can impact your life as well as improve the lives of those around you. Aligning your body and mind goes a long way in raising your frequency, as proper alignment calms your nervous system, reduces pain, and helps to release emotional trauma. Proper alignment puts us more at ease as external stressors are lessened. Did you know that when our bodies are misaligned, it is a stressor that puts us in a continual state of fight or flight? It’s true, and if you would like to know more about Mind/Body Repair and Alignment, and start the new year out right, come in and discover for yourself the full process at Human Garage and begin your journey with us!
The Human Garage Alignment Protocol consists of four phases
to help you live a fully aligned life:
1) Assess 2) Repair 3) Integrate 4) For Life
Call us today (323) 325-5787, or email us email@example.com to book your consultation before we raise our prices slightly on the 1st!
Start aligning your mind and body before 2018!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from all of us at HUMAN GARAGE!
COMING UP AT THE GARAGE
Jennifer is an Alignment Advisor, Motion Mechanic, and Staff Writer for Human Garage. Having worked in the fitness and wellness industry for over 17 years as a workshop presenter, personal chef, certified fitness and health coach, her passion is to inspire people to live healthy, radiant lives, from the inside out!